Lt. Commander
# 1 Hello there gang.
06-10-2010, 01:42 PM
I was ask in a snale mail to do a write up on sto new patch 2.0. I agreed to do it, So I am reinstalling sto on my system. and will be starting the sub up again.

I have been doing some reseach. Is there any more info on the UGC stuff. Now UGC was used SWG it seemed to work well as a content creator.

I have also have been ask for a more detailed review over all after the 2.0 patch is up and going.

I post my rewiews on TTH or Top Ten Hammer. Under saya1965 I am not GOING to torpedo or tash any one or any thing. I am here for turthful informantion. My last review was from players that played it , just not my self. So I going to redo it.

I have a question to ask.
1 What type of mmo is sto??
A) Theme Park
B) Adventure
C) non of the above.

Way back in the days oF Utlma Online, The Matix and Everquest a day did not go by when I found broken quests.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-10-2010, 01:45 PM
2.0 is not due until end of july (see calendar) although always subject to delays

There is talk of adding it but i doubt you'll see any UGC this year
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayatrist
I was ask in a snale mail to do a write up on sto new patch 2.0.
Who asked you? Obviously, not someone who cares about spelling.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenda
Who asked you? Obviously, not someone who cares about spelling.
You took the words right out of my mouth - err... fingers. They must have a good editor

But Season 2 won't be arriving until late July, and as for the UGC - I think we would be very fortunate to see it this year. My money is on 2011.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-10-2010, 03:31 PM
I have to admit that I am curious about this as well. Someone actually sent you a letter?

Of course, you do not have to answer.