Lt. Commander
# 11
06-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrus Pars
LOL CHC runs over everyone on ground and yet we get crushed by you guys. As a matter of fact I think you guys hold to score 3 to 1. You guys easy to kill my ***
Nyrus, I'd very much like to play against your All-Star Team (RAAA, Thundernine, Commissar of Omega, Nyrus, Kyrie, maybe others I haven't met). We've only played against some of your casual players and when you've had PUG's, so I wouldn't call those objective fights. This is the only team that I can think of that threatens the Fister Sisters.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww View Post
Nyrus, I'd very much like to play against your All-Star Team (RAAA, Thundernine, Commissar of Omega, Nyrus, Kyrie, maybe others I haven't met). We've only played against some of your casual players and when you've had PUG's, so I wouldn't call those objective fights. This is the only team that I can think of that threatens the Fister Sisters.
man Omega has not been on in a while. Neither has Rahsva (probably our strongest medic on ground). The truth is most of active players are step up for space now. I think Sraka and I are the only two with ground set ups. but I will see what I can do.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Perhaps having people meet in a Public zone first (Otha, Eta) to be able to Zone chat and coordinate queues would be good?
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Sure let's meet in OTHA. It is the ground war zone in Eta Eridani. We will be able to arrange for 1v1 duels as well.

Alternatively, if you are a PUG and want to form a team, why not use this forum to introduce yourself, sort of like internet personals. Haha!
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-10-2010, 07:13 PM
eekk 4am for me >.> guess ill be up for the world cup anyway for the next few weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skababy
eekk 4am for me >.> guess ill be up for the world cup anyway for the next few weeks.
Really? What time zone are you in? Maybe we should have PvP matches Saturday morning and then open PvP mass gathering in Otha on Friday or Sunday nights.