Lt. Commander
# 21
06-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cessus
...because, i just received my amazon gold edition yesterday and after key-activation and not finding the bo in the c-store, i also contacted them.. but it seems they cant or do not want to provide me with the bo.

i also mentioned this thread as info.

thanks
Cessus
If this is the Amazon FR Gold edition, it was never listed as having the 'Borg BO'... See the retail listings... Retailers | Star Trek Online Official Site:

Most of this thread is discussion of the Amazon US editions (which has the 'perk' bound to the Retail Key) Early shipments of Amazon UK had the 'Borg BO', and Amazon DE is listed as having it, but other Amazon sites do not have it...
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-12-2010, 12:08 AM
all fine now. borg bo received from the support

Cessus
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-12-2010, 01:26 AM
After reading the Amazon.com return policy you can just buy a copy of the game and when you get it check to see if it shows the borg BO on the box.If it does not then simply return it and buy another one later after you get the refund/return. It is fully possible that you can/will get the borg BO from buying one copy. Also as it was also mentioned you can call Cryptics billing support for further aid to this.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-12-2010, 04:01 AM
well since they offer the borg bo in the c-store i don't see any point in buying a retail version of the game for 20-30, when the bo maybe will cost ~2-5