Lt. Commander
FIGHT CLUB PRESENTS:

MASSIVE GROUND PARTY

Bring your Rear Admiral or Brigadier General to the massive party at Otha in Eta Eridani, SATURDAY (tomorrow) at 1PM Central Time / 18:00 GMT / 7PM BST (which follows the public queue ground PvP matches one hour earlier). Beam down to the party on Otha with Borg, Klingons, and Feds! Dance, fight, jump, rifle butt anyone and everyone you see. These open war zone maps can get packed so show up early if you want to duke it out with the forum warriors. Can we crash the map? Can we get some Dev's/GM's attention? Will they join or break up the party? Come and find out!

I will announce in Sol and Ganalda as well to round up more people. Let's pack the map!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
FIGHT CLUB PRESENTS:
stop right there, first rule of fightclub.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-11-2010, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
stop right there, first rule of fightclub.
THERE YOU GO RIGHT THERE. Faithborn v. Meow FIST FIGHT, meet me by the turrets in the middle of the map, if you dare. WHO WILL WIN? PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Now now people, don't be shy. I know some of you bought those c-store emote packs and want to show them off.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww View Post
THERE YOU GO RIGHT THERE. Faithborn v. Meow FIST FIGHT, meet me by the turrets in the middle of the map, if you dare. WHO WILL WIN? PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!
My money is on Meow
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Dscotty vs. Ninjaboy in Bat'leth Part DUEX.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
FIGHT CLUB PRESENTS:

MASSIVE GROUND PARTY

Bring your Rear Admiral or Brigadier General to the massive party at Otha in Eta Eridani, SATURDAY (tomorrow) at 1PM Central Time / 18:00 GMT / 7PM BST (which follows the public queue ground PvP matches one hour earlier). Beam down to the party on Otha with Borg, Klingons, and Feds! Dance, fight, jump, rifle butt anyone and everyone you see. These open war zone maps can get packed so show up early if you want to duke it out with the forum warriors. Can we crash the map? Can we get some Dev's/GM's attention? Will they join or break up the party? Come and find out!

I will announce in Sol and Ganalda as well to round up more people. Let's pack the map!
So, how did this end up? Good turn out?
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-12-2010, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BountyXP View Post
So, how did this end up? Good turn out?
No appearance from Bounty
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-12-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
No appearance from Bounty
Nope...got home at 4pm so missed out. Did you guys get to crash the server or what? Would love to see Cryptic have to work on the weekend instead of their infernal tinkering with game mechanics...