Lt. Commander
hello

me ground weapon power more damage to borg

help
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-11-2010, 11:54 PM
There's weapons you can get with badges/medals you get for completing STFs like Infected and Cure and Khitomer. These weapons have special added damage bonuses to the Borg.

Also, if you have the Tribble of Borg, you can get a special damage bonus to the borg.

Other than that, I'd recommend the power boosts to damage consumable devices? They might work in short bursts?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-12-2010, 06:23 AM
This sentence no verb.

Seriously, how are people supposed to help you based on that? What is your issue? What weapons and skills are you using? What BOs do you take to ground missions?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
Seriously, how are people supposed to help you based on that?
Read his sig. He's deaf. Deaf people sometimes write in write in ASL or a 'broken' English. For many, ASL is their first language, so that's why they write that way.

It can take some getting used to at first, but a lot of the info is there in the post.

Lt. Commander
# 5
06-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Read his sig. He's deaf. Deaf people sometimes write in write in ASL or a 'broken' English. For many, ASL is their first language, so that's why they write that way.

It can take some getting used to at first, but a lot of the info is there in the post.

Thank you for clarifying that. I honestly did not know.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-12-2010, 02:40 PM
You could try a Bat'leth, as that damage ingnores the Borg shields, which can be powerful
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post

I was merely stating that more information would help.