Lt. Commander
# 901
01-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Anybody happen to notice how old that post is?
Lt. Commander
# 902
01-11-2010, 08:29 PM
I've been cloned
Lt. Commander
# 903
06-13-2010, 05:11 AM
It says exclusive right there in that post. We were told over and over it was the only way to get the MU uniform. The devs at cryptic are liars. I want compensation if they add the MU uniforms to the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 904
06-13-2010, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaara View Post
It says exclusive right there in that post. We were told over and over it was the only way to get the MU uniform. The devs at cryptic are liars. I want compensation if they add the MU uniforms to the c-store.
Don't sweat it you'll get your 2 bucks worth of c-points which is what you actually paid for them.
Lt. Commander
# 905
06-13-2010, 07:11 AM
While I feel the same way you due about the MU uniforms, that item is not exclusive. The only thing they have on there is it say unique Mirror Universe uniform. Which really they didn't live up to their end of the bargain, because we did have it at the start of the game. While I think the item should remain that way it, and only those who have the lifetime membership to CO have the MU wont happen. We paid them for the life time membership of that game, we got what the money is worth and that is the membership fees. The beta access, MU item was just a perk for it for selling us that membership access. Unique is saying the same thing as getting a rare item drop that you don't come across all the time. However once they add it to the CStore will that item be consider unique... No. If they did limit the item to only lifetime members of STO can buy in CStore, then maybe.
Lt. Commander
# 906
06-13-2010, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaara View Post

You paid for a CHAMPIONS ONLINE lifetime subscription.

To my knowledge your CHAMPIONS ONLINE lifetime subscription is not being offered in the C-STORE.

To my knowledge, they are adding a Mirror Universe Uniform Pack which was previously a BONUS for your CHAMPIONS ONLINE lifetime subscription.

EXCLUSIVE is a word with many meanings. You did not have a LEGAL contract with CRYPTIC stating, there would NEVER be another way.

At the time YOU purchased your CHAMPIONS ONLINE lifetime subscription, the MIRROR UNIVERSE uniforms were exclusive to that package.

You still have your CHAMPIONS ONLINE lifetime subscription, it is not going anywhere. That is what you paid for, that is what Cryptic billed you for.

Your BILL did not read STAR TREK ONLINE MIRROR UNIVERSE UNIFORMS $299.99
Closed Thread