Lt. Commander
# 31
06-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinjiru View Post
Varr!!! Long time no see! After reading the Engineering Report, and DStahl's updates from the tracker, I regained some of the hope I'd lost, but i still think they should designate a person on the team to keep us updated about Klingon issues. It's nice that they're working on all of that other stuff... but listening to them post about the Diplomatic Corps and First Contact missions really doesn't count for us, over here... in the corner.
Yeah I have to agree, I've been playing off and on again for the last week and haven't touched my Klink - there is just no point in doing so right now. I could roll a new Klink, but it'd be the same experience with a different skin. While rolling an New Fed can bring some surprises even if the content is exactly the same.
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
I've taken breaks from STO
Taking breaks is a time honored MMO tradition. You're always welcome back. Both by the company (though I doubt that's really that big a deal) and by the community, who miss you and are glad to have you back when you return.
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-13-2010, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Yeah I have to agree, I've been playing off and on again for the last week and haven't touched my Klink - there is just no point in doing so right now. I could roll a new Klink, but it'd be the same experience with a different skin. While rolling an New Fed can bring some surprises even if the content is exactly the same.
Nah, my third Fed I didn't bother with most storyline missions. Just a little PvP, lots of Sector Defense and exploration stuff.

I actually saw more new stuff when I started playing my Klingon alt again, since I haven't seen any of their exploration missions till then. But Season 02 means 8 new storyline missions (wish it was more) for the Klingon side, plus faction-agnostic stuff and weekly episodes. I guess particularly the latter will be a great "trick" to keep people subscribing. I wonder if they can really keep it up though.
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-13-2010, 10:00 AM
I stay because my Klingalink is my alt ;D
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Wasn't there an episode where, as a birthday present, Worf was presented with the chance to get stuck with painsticks?

Klingons should be thanking Cryptic, instead of whining like little girls!

That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger....
Lt. Commander
# 36
06-13-2010, 07:37 PM
I don't remember Warf taking one of those pain sticks sideways as a Cryptic Rep picked his pocket for a monthly sub.
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
Wasn't there an episode where, as a birthday present, Worf was presented with the chance to get stuck with painsticks?

Klingons should be thanking Cryptic, instead of whining like little girls!

That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger....
The problem with this logic is that it allows for shortsighted development. Even Klingons can die of old age or boredom if there is nothing worth fighting or conquering and at this point the lack of anything new is killing the Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 38 Season 2
06-14-2010, 05:43 AM
Well the list is out,
I look foreword to checking out the 8 new episodes, I am reserving judement even though 8 seems a bit small, I hope maybe they are multi mission episodes and the like.
8....sigh.....perhaps I will be overjoyed. I certaintly hope so, but 8 does seem like a rather small number all things considered.
How did the one guy put it? Hope with a sprinkling of denial? LOL

Heres to keeping your fingers crossed.....<drinks down the blood wine>.......
Lt. Commander
# 39
06-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Because we can do THIS