Lt. Commander
# 1 New C-Store Items
06-14-2010, 10:33 AM
Oi, the calendar says June 14th week for new C-store items. Are they added today?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-14-2010, 10:39 AM
Not today. The calendar says they'll be added between today and the end of the week. But I think the tentative date is tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-14-2010, 11:13 AM
They?

As far as I know it's just a Klingon Bridge pack (Bird of Prey II). It was listed on the Calendar yesterday. Maybe they got some more stuff ready early?

Lt. Commander
# 4
06-14-2010, 11:14 AM
You didn't read the June 11 Engineering report, did you...

they list it fully at the bottom of that post.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
They?

As far as I know it's just a Klingon Bridge pack (Bird of Prey II). It was listed on the Calendar yesterday. Maybe they got some more stuff ready early?

Your precious will be there.

DS9 uniforms
TNG series uniforms

and many more.

I so remember when you were talking about they never should appear anywhere when the TOS uniforms started to be given out free. And Massive Online Gamers site is still passing out those codes yet Cryptic thinks they can get sales in the C-Store for them and the Wrath of Khans. LOL Shows they know suckers are born every day.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Unless they did something different, I already have both. I might consider it for a more customizable TWOK uniform with actual rank pins and such though.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Engineer reports stated around the 15th didn't it?

And yep, basically all pre order items will be up for grabs from the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Engineer reports stated around the 15th didn't it?

And yep, basically all pre order items will be up for grabs from the C-Store.
Almost all. No TR-116 rifle and wonder why that was left off the list.

Now it seems like maybe Wal-Mart had the best retail item of them all after all once the rifle hits. The skill points to start and can C-store anything else you wanted. I take back all the laughing I did to the people who bought the game from Wal-Mart now.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
Almost all. No TR-116 rifle and wonder why that was left off the list.

Now it seems like maybe Wal-Mart had the best retail item of them all after all once the rifle hits. The skill points to start and can C-store anything else you wanted. I take back all the laughing I did to the people who bought the game from Wal-Mart now.
Actually the best bonus in retrospect turned out to be the free C-Points. One of my DDEs came with that and I was kicking myself at the time for ordering it directly through Atari and not one of the other retailers offering actual goodies.

So now I'm still kicking myself for ordering the DDE, just not for where I ordered it anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-14-2010, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
Actually the best bonus in retrospect turned out to be the free C-Points. One of my DDEs came with that and I was kicking myself at the time for ordering it directly through Atari and not one of the other retailers offering actual goodies.

So now I'm still kicking myself for ordering the DDE, just not for where I ordered it anymore.
Oh yeah, that's right. I got mine from Atari directly too.