Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 MU Combadge Question
06-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Can you use the Terran Empire badge on other uniforms?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-14-2010, 11:56 AM
No you cant. But they did finally fix it so you can use other combadges on the MU uniform.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-14-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
No you cant. But they did finally fix it so you can use other combadges on the MU uniform.
Huh. That was the biggest thing I wanted from them. Go figure. :-)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-14-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Huh. That was the biggest thing I wanted from them. Go figure. :-)
Its the least exciting part of the outfit really. You can't even adjust colors on it. Doesn't look as good as nearly any of the other combadges in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by personae
Its the least exciting part of the outfit really. You can't even adjust colors on it. Doesn't look as good as nearly any of the other combadges in my opinion.
As someone more interested in how cool my male captain looks, I can't say I'm sure.

I mean, I already feel a bit embarrassed by how sultry my female BOs look. I don't need them with bare midriffs to establish that.

Whereas a TNG era uniform with a sash and TE combadge? That would look pretty slick, IMHO. And I'd only want the badge in its canon colors anyway.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Can you use the Terran Empire badge on other uniforms?
Nope, you can't. And that's especially necessary to complete the MU crew look with the TOS uniforms. I'm still waiting for this oversight to be rectified so I can update my Canon Color Guide.

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:11 AM.