Lt. Commander
# 11
06-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
one thing to note - you may have noticed the new hair tech used in the caitian beards. The team is planning to go back over all the hair in the game in the future to retrofit the older hair tech to this newer tech. When that is done, you can expect more hair options for the Caitians. There is also plans for more color variations and patterns in a future update.
Thank you for the info- when you guys deliver, you do it in spades!
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
one thing to note - you may have noticed the new hair tech used in the caitian beards. The team is planning to go back over all the hair in the game in the future to retrofit the older hair tech to this newer tech. When that is done, you can expect more hair options for the Caitians. There is also plans for more color variations and patterns in a future update.
As they are right now, they're pretty awesome!

I'm not even an animal anthropomorph fan (unless you count some Dungeons and Dragons stuff).

Great job! Pass along the thanks mhighison and the character team!
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Cool, I was hoping you'd do this, i did notice the beards look blended a lot better on the caitians. Good to see there's more plans on extra options set for the future aswell.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Am i missing something or are the joined trill, advertised on the website not in the c-store?
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Am i missing something or are the joined trill, advertised on the website not in the c-store?
No, I don't see them either.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-15-2010, 11:43 AM
haven't bought one yet as can't decide on getting one yet (and if do wondering if a Sci Cait called Schrödinger might be worth it heh, maybe when Diplomatic corps come out) but they do look good from others getting them, wondering where the mane is but otherwise very good.

Would like to know when Caitian BOs might come around?
Can't remember if been said before.

Anyways I did see someone with a Galaxy-X, scared the heck outta me at first (close up in my camera) but they do look good as well, now to find people to refer to try one for myself :p
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-15-2010, 11:45 AM
I was wondering about the joined trill myself they are no-where to be found in the C-store........ CRYPTIC please fix this!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 18 /facepalm
06-15-2010, 11:47 AM
so... I don't know if I'm the only one that sought out and bought multiple copies of the game based on package content, I specifically shelled out 80 dollars on a now unneeded copy of the game from Amazon.com just so i could have a Borg bridge officer... now the extras that i paid money for are now being thrown out to anyone through this C-Store... looking back had i know, i would have dumped the money in to Cryptic Points instead of buying another version of the game...

Just answer me this... are they going to sell EVERYTHING that the launch packages came with? or are they going to at least keep a couple things sacred for the people that spent their hard earned money EX: red matter generators, or the chromodynamic armor.... if they sell those items too I'm going to systematically hunt down people in charge of these C-Store travesties and deliver a well deserved round of pink bellies....

Lt. Commander
# 19
06-15-2010, 11:48 AM
Oh God, now it's the Joined Trill. As if Trill weren't already the freaking Night Elves of STO.

(Yes, I made that claim of the Andorians before, but I was thrown by the antennae and have since revised that thought)
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
whoa cool..