Lt. Commander
# 21
06-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
When that is done, you can expect more hair options for the Caitians. There is also plans for more color variations and patterns in a future update.
Hair would probably help a lot. Right now they are kinda weak looking. Like sticking a lion head onto a human body.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Caitians are fine, other C-store items I am ****ed with. Looks like for the most part all the 'unique' in game items from pre-orders that you wouldn't be able to get unless you preordered are now available in c-store. This seriously ticks me off, especially when back before release they assured us they were not going to do this. Is Cryptic going to provide some sort of other bonus to those of us who invested in the preorders, or do they simply not care about customer loyalty?

I have to say this erks me, this really REALLY erks me. And from someone who invested in a lifetime sub, I am a bit paranoid about them selling us down the river in a year or so.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrananapuss View Post
so... I don't know if I'm the only one that sought out and bought multiple copies of the game based on package content, I specifically shelled out 80 dollars on a now unneeded copy of the game from Amazon.com just so i could have a Borg bridge officer... now the extras that i paid money for are now being thrown out to anyone through this C-Store... looking back had i know, i would have dumped the money in to Cryptic Points instead of buying another version of the game...

Just answer me this... are they going to sell EVERYTHING that the launch packages came with? or are they going to at least keep a couple things sacred for the people that spent their hard earned money EX: red matter generators, or the chromodynamic armor.... if they sell those items too I'm going to systematically hunt down people in charge of these C-Store travesties and deliver a well deserved round of pink bellies....

Glad to see I am not alone in my resolve.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamion View Post
Caitians are fine, other C-store items I am ****ed with. Looks like for the most part all the 'unique' in game items from pre-orders that you wouldn't be able to get unless you preordered are now available in c-store. This seriously ticks me off, especially when back before release they assured us they were not going to do this. Is Cryptic going to provide some sort of other bonus to those of us who invested in the preorders, or do they simply not care about customer loyalty?

I have to say this erks me, this really REALLY erks me. And from someone who invested in a lifetime sub, I am a bit paranoid about them selling us down the river in a year or so.
Yeah... I'm right there with you... i bought the digital delux from Steam for the items, AND the box set from Amazon too... an 80 dollar game that is worth crap to me since no one i know would even want a 10 day free pass... all i got it for was the borg bridge officer... then Cryptic just decided to do this to me.... thanks Cryptic...

EDIT: also a lifer...
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-15-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrananapuss View Post
so... I don't know if I'm the only one that sought out and bought multiple copies of the game based on package content, I specifically shelled out 80 dollars on a now unneeded copy of the game from Amazon.com just so i could have a Borg bridge officer... now the extras that i paid money for are now being thrown out to anyone through this C-Store... looking back had i know, i would have dumped the money in to Cryptic Points instead of buying another version of the game...

Just answer me this... are they going to sell EVERYTHING that the launch packages came with? or are they going to at least keep a couple things sacred for the people that spent their hard earned money EX: red matter generators, or the chromodynamic armor.... if they sell those items too I'm going to systematically hunt down people in charge of these C-Store travesties and deliver a well deserved round of pink bellies....

they said in the frequently asked questions bit before they released the game they would probably make it all available in c store down the line.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-15-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:

Uh, Jamion ... I hate to break this to you but ... all those pre-order items have been available the entire time the game's been live and launched. They were tied into the code from the box purchase or the digital download. So these items were never tied into PRE-ordering. Just ordering.

There's even posts from Phoxe and Litana to confirm this.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Uh, Jamion ... I hate to break this to you but ... all those pre-order items have been available the entire time the game's been live and launched. They were tied into the code from the box purchase or the digital download. So these items were never tied into PRE-ordering. Just ordering.

Oops! Looks like someone needs to change his sig!
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-15-2010, 12:07 PM
Quote:
This seriously ticks me off, especially when back before release they assured us they were not going to do this.
They did??

Q: Will the exclusives be offered as a microtransaction?

A: Not at launch, but somewhere down the road we may offer to let people purchases these if they did not pre-order.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post

This.

And if you went through and bought multiple copies of the game to get all the unique items that you could, well... you got more money than sense. Sorry. As for me, with my one copy of the game, my unique items from that, which I paid nothing extra to get... I'm quite happy.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Never mind, I see what you mean.