Lt. Commander
# 11
06-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDestra
Hey All,

Last I heard, the expected functionality of the Tribble C-Store item is that it needs to be purchased individually for each character. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. I will let the team know that the UI is not completely clear about this.

-Destra
Then i assume the same goes for the Pet Targ...
Any chance of a refund on my 120 cryptic points i wasted purchasing the "Pet Targ" when i was on my fed toon?
Because if what you says is the inteded function then it should be impossible to buy a Pet Targ on a federation character.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Then i assume the same goes for the Pet Targ...
Any chance of a refund on my 120 cryptic points i wasted purchasing the "Pet Targ" when i was on my fed toon?
Because if what you says is the inteded function then it should be impossible to buy a Pet Targ on a federation character.
Oh, I didn't expect to see a scenario like that either, quite surprising indeed.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Hey All,

Last I heard, the expected functionality of the Tribble C-Store item is that it needs to be purchased individually for each character. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. I will let the team know that the UI is not completely clear about this.

-Destra
I am beginning to suspect the "Featured" page is broken, as two people have been claimed to be able to buy the Targ on their Federation Character from that page. Yet under "Special Unlocks" it clearly claims you are not able to do this.

I would pass this on to your co-workers who do the c-store to check.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-15-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Hey All,

-Destra
What about the Federation Borg Bridge Officer?

Just done some testing, and confirmed that Borgarella can be claimed on multiple Federation characters after purchase.

Is this intended? If not, could you let us know when it's getting fixed so I can make sure all my characters have one?
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-15-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Angelous.****.
I am beginning to suspect the "Featured" page is broken, as two people have been claimed to be able to buy the Targ on their Federation Character from that page. Yet under "Special Unlocks" it clearly claims you are not able to do this.

I would pass this on to your co-workers who do the c-store to check.
I hate escalated that issue as well. Thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
What about the Federation Borg Bridge Officer?

Just done some testing, and confirmed that Borgarella can be claimed on multiple Federation characters after purchase.

Is this intended? If not, could you let us know when it's getting fixed so I can make sure all my characters have one?
To be specific, are you asking if it's a bug that purchasing it once allows you to claim it on all your characters?
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
To be specific, are you asking if it's a bug that purchasing it once allows you to claim it on all your characters?
I think the concern is that neither the website nor the UI proclaims whether most items purchased are available to all toons on the account, or just the one it is purchased on. It would be helpful to put a notation with each description, so that people will know.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksith
I think the concern is that neither the website nor the UI proclaims whether most items purchased are available to all toons on the account, or just the one it is purchased on. It would be helpful to put a notation with each description, so that people will know.
This. It's very unclear.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-15-2010, 04:12 PM
I might be wrong, but I was under the impression that everything in the C-Store was account wide, not just character specific.
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksith
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Could use confirmation that the Federation Borg Bridge Officer is a single purchase for all Federation characters on an account. (And likewise for the Klingon one)