Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-16-2010, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_blue
Yes, absolutely they should be heard, which they have been for several days. But when they claim that they are entitled to something that they are not, then they should be shown the error of their ways.
<edited for the sake of playing nice> If I have to pay for something you got for free...how am I entitled to anything? I'm paying for it. I agree that people should not jump on the bandwagon with the "I want this because he has it" nonsense. But if I gotta pay for it...then yes...I'm entitled to it. Again in any business, if you have paying customers screaming for something, its only good business to supply what is being asked for.

The fact that they pay for exclusivity and you didn't would only show that in the end of buying all the cryptic points technically means; they as well paid for the deluxe edition when total money spent is tallied. Maybe even more. Even at the low low price of the STO basic addition at $29.99 getting all of the C-store items means spending at least another $50.- outside of the sub.

So I ask......when all of this is considered...who exactly is entitled to anything? Either way we all paid for it one way of the other.