Lt. Commander
I have heard there are troubles in billing but this is absolutely nuts.

1. My account is turned off on Sunday 6-13 for lack of payment (I have the Paypal bill in my hand saying I paid on 6/4).
2. After 5 troubles turned in, and no reply, the account suddenly works last night.
3. At about 9pm last night I get an email from Cryptic saying that they are refunding my money and turning off my account. Still no reply to any of my trouble tickets.

Why I am getting no reply to my tickets is simply nuts. How I am being treated with the non requested account turn off is nuts. Is the game now being run by Squirrels?

Look, someone, anyone in authority, please help! I paid my bill, I do not want the game turned off, and I would like to return to normal.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
I have heard there are troubles in billing but this is absolutely nuts.

1. My account is turned off on Sunday 6-13 for lack of payment (I have the Paypal bill in my hand saying I paid on 6/4).
2. After 5 troubles turned in, and no reply, the account suddenly works last night.
3. At about 9pm last night I get an email from Cryptic saying that they are refunding my money and turning off my account. Still no reply to any of my trouble tickets.

Why I am getting no reply to my tickets is simply nuts. How I am being treated with the non requested account turn off is nuts. Is the game now being run by Squirrels?

Look, someone, anyone in authority, please help! I paid my bill, I do not want the game turned off, and I would like to return to normal.
Ugh that sucks. I'd suggest reposting this in the PC&Technical issues forum. Its less likely to get lost, and there's a dev working that forum who seems pretty quick on addressing those issues.