Lt. Commander
This question has probably already been asked, but why did you decide not to make Earth a planet you can beam down to?

I mean, we're taking about the birthplace of the Federation here...
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-16-2010, 04:31 PM
I hear it's a nice place to live but ya wouldn't want to visit there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Because we all already live on Earth! In fact, if you turn off your computer and go outside, you can see it in Super high Definition! Way higher than 1080p...it's a huge world, with a ton of stuff to go and do and you can have almost infinite exploration!!! Sounds awesome right?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseman417 View Post
Because we all already live on Earth! In fact, if you turn off your computer and go outside, you can see it in Super high Definition! Way higher than 1080p...it's a huge world, with a ton of stuff to go and do and you can have almost infinite exploration!!! Sounds awesome right?
And no lag! (baring a severe concision)

Sadly, you only get one disconnect and it has one of the harshest death penalty ever.

The learning curve is pretty steep. Oddly, some people get to high levels without increasing their skill set beyond what they can do at level 12.
Lt. Commander
# 5 hmmmmm
06-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayenn
. Oddly, some people get to high levels without increasing their skill set beyond what they can do at level 12.
I've known lots of people like this, sadly. *sigh* ah well, "that's humanity for you".
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Because they don't need people complaining that the bulding on 7th street is the wrong colour.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denster View Post
This question has probably already been asked, but why did you decide not to make Earth a planet you can beam down to?

I dont know man, I know me and lots of other people have specificly asked for starfleet academy and several other iconic places to be in the game, and I dont mean we asked once or twice. Maybe its in the works? I wish I knew for sure. Stick around I guess for a while and see what comes up.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-16-2010, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denster View Post

I couldn't agree more. Planet Earth should have been instanced with some simple headquarters or something. I think they should add that in the near future, if possible with all of the other major problems with this game.