Lt. Commander
# 181
06-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashki
Lol, that was good, but honestly, that's why I do it so much, cause of the post that we replied to, things like that make me face palm so hard that yeah, I probably would leave an indent in mah head.
You know it's gonna happen though, right? If they ever give blue fur as an option, we'll see it faster than James Cameron can make a buck.
Lt. Commander
# 182
06-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSlyman View Post
You know it's gonna happen though, right? If they ever give blue fur as an option, we'll see it faster than James Cameron can make a buck.
OOOOOO I get it. I wondered what you meant by blue haired Caitians. Hmmmm, you could be right on that one. Someone back at launch posted a video of this group someplace in the North East who LARP Avatar. It made us Star Trek nerds seem mainstream and normal. *shudder
Lt. Commander
# 183
06-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCSlyman View Post
Maybe if they offered an entirely blue fur coloring, but I don't think that'll ever happen.
Lt. Commander
# 184
06-17-2010, 01:37 AM
the the Na'Vi aren't furry, they're skinny just like normal humans... just kinda blue... I mean I can understand the tail mind... but the rest not really...