Lt. Commander
# 1 Eridon Nebula Exploration
06-17-2010, 03:14 AM
i'm a bit ****ed atm......here i am doing an exploration mission on my klingon, successfully complete it etc....and it doesn't reward me with any skill points / bridge officer points / honor points

this isn't the first time i've experienced the problem, i submitted a bug report about it last night as well when it did the same. this is probably the fourth time now its happened........already bad enough that klingons have such limited missions to level with.....this ***** just an insult.

has anyone else experienced the same issue?

ticket id #892,691
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-17-2010, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK-187
i'm a bit ****ed atm......here i am doing an exploration mission on my klingon, successfully complete it etc....and it doesn't reward me with any skill points / bridge officer points / honor points

this isn't the first time i've experienced the problem, i submitted a bug report about it last night as well when it did the same. this is probably the fourth time now its happened........already bad enough that klingons have such limited missions to level with.....this ***** just an insult.

has anyone else experienced the same issue?

ticket id #892,691
I've seen some stuff come up when I was running my KDF alt on Tribble a while back.

Supposedly, the entire engine behind Exploration is getting an under-the-hood makeover to make it easier to fix all of thee (and more) problems.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-17-2010, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I've seen some stuff come up when I was running my KDF alt on Tribble a while back.

Supposedly, the entire engine behind Exploration is getting an under-the-hood makeover to make it easier to fix all of thee (and more) problems.
well if thats the case, this might be a part of what dstahl was saying regarding revamping the whole mission triggering problem thats occuring with b'tran.

on a side note, i've just had the same problem occur again for the second time in a row

bug report #892,697