Lt. Commander
# 1 Just a question ,,
06-17-2010, 04:55 AM
If I bought the download version of star trek online on one computer, would I be able to open it on another computer? Just wondering if anyone knows.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-17-2010, 05:00 AM
yes, you would need to download it on to said computer. As long as you know your account info, you can log in through any computer that has the game. Keep in mind you can only have one player active on your account at a time, so you and your friends can't can't all play on your account at once. Hope that helps
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-17-2010, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_Drake
yes, you would need to download it on to said computer. As long as you know your account info, you can log in through any computer that has the game. Keep in mind you can only have one player active on your account at a time, so you and your friends can't can't all play on your account at once. Hope that helps
Oh, okay I didn't really put the question across properly. I can't buy it on my computer because I'm having JavaScript problems with the Billing Information page, and I wanted to know that if I buy the game on another computer, would that game be sent to the computer I bought it on, or can I open it and then download it on my computer at home?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-17-2010, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptPolaris
Oh, okay I didn't really put the question across properly. I can't buy it on my computer because I'm having JavaScript problems with the Billing Information page, and I wanted to know that if I buy the game on another computer, would that game be sent to the computer I bought it on, or can I open it and then download it on my computer at home?
I had the game on one PC, and just bought a new one. I uninstalled it on the old, and installed it on the new, and all I needed was my Log-in info to run it. Aside from your java script problem which may make the problem a bit deeper for your end.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-17-2010, 05:57 AM
Yes

Direct2drive sells the game as a digital download...you make an account, then purchase it

They will tell you the game key and where to download it

keep your account info

log back onto them (with other computer) , enter your account name and password

download