Lt. Commander
# 11
06-16-2010, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post
I don't play the Klingon side much....might later

But had an idea that maybe even a hardcore Klingon could love.

Caitian Outlaws.

Give Klingons the option to purchase Caitians, just call them :

Caitian Outlaws
Caitian Pirates
or such.

Lets be honest, I think they would look good in a Klingon uniform and thier
Traits lend themselves well to melee combat.
Or just call 'em Kzinti (the rights to them would be difficult to get though, me thinks).
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-16-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatherfungus View Post
Lets be honest, Orions are pretty easy to duplicate with the alien setting.
skin - green, hair - green ....done :p

as for more off duty uniforms..I hear they are coming soon.
Do we get those chain bikinis too from the Orions as a costumization? That would be only fair...

Later..
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Will with the exception of the one Klingon on this thread...most of the Klingon forum posters
are flaming over this.

So I take it back, Klingons don't need a darn thing, thier perfect.

I think that they should work on the Romulans now.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-17-2010, 12:14 AM
No, before working on Romulans or anything else the Klingons deservse dedent treatment.
Decent PvP and PvE are missing as well as ships and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-17-2010, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houyoku
Do we get those chain bikinis too from the Orions as a costumization? That would be only fair...

Later..
I wish. There's a bunch of free money to be made forCryptic from those of us playing Orion and wanting to play Gorn exiles...
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-17-2010, 01:32 AM
I had an idea for the Klingons since they don't get all the race options the Federation has. Let them choose a genetically altered Klingon. The character would look Klingon in every way but you could choose the traits and trait pool of the Federation character you wanted like Caitians. This way the Klingon faction would look more Klingon and you could still play the characters you bought or another Federation character. It would just look like a Klingon. Give Klingons the same options as the Federation in choices of charater traits.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-17-2010, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks View Post
No, before working on Romulans or anything else the Klingons deservse dedent treatment.
Decent PvP and PvE are missing as well as ships and so on.
I wish this was true.
I will be honest, since Klingons have little in the way of PvE (I know they are working on it)
I have never felt the urge to play them much. But since beta I have posted and posted and posted
to improve Klingon content, ships, PvE, races and ect.

I get about 10% that say, ya that is cool
and 90% that want to chew my head off

....how dare you bring impurity to the klingon blood !
....How dare you suggest we need silly PvE ..we LIVE for PvP like good Klingons
... we don't need (fill in the blank)
ALL WE WANT IS COMPLETELY OPEN PVP SO WE CAN ATTACK ANYONE ANYWHERE.

I wash my hands of Klingons...you can sit in empty PvP que ...forever

Cryptic should have never released Klingons partially made, because from where I sit,
the only players left on that faction are the kinda players I don't want to play with.
So I am happy they are there and I don't have to deal with them

This is not a rant, this is just the truth and I HOPE Romulans are released (or cardasians)
more or less complete.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-17-2010, 07:16 AM
I find this thread to be funny and useless. There is only two thing that is going to help the KDF, and in the long run, multi-faction PvP, and some Dailies. The KDF need a lot of PvE CONTENT, and multi faction teams in Gamma - anything else is like fighting the borg with a pea shooter - futile. I have known people who have made BG in the past two months and they did it in Kahless, Azure, Chos, and T'Kanis; they did it with little to no PvP. Those BG's seem to be shelved now. I know a hard core KDF which started his 3rd KDF, gave up and is now working on making a RA. KDF are dying and without making real PvE content and multi faction teams in Gamma - it'll remain just a few hard core taking HOURS to make a TF team, and PvP'ers. But hey, we're gonna get 8 missions! Woo f'ing hoo. Even I am getting bored of sitting around for hours being 1 in a queue of 20 - 1, 20 - 3, or 20 - 4 in almost every PvP queue. And let's not forget, GPvP is pretty much dead.