Who?
Hired Goons...
Hired Goons?
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-15-2010, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
So back in twenty-three diggity six, we had to say diggity cuz the Chancellor stole our word for twenty.... *snores* Wait... what was I saying?
Umm... wouldn't that be diggity-three diggity-six?

>.>
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-15-2010, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post
No my opinion does not equal fact I will give you that. The "Fact" is the place is dead, has no life, so then logically it is factual to say it needs spice to liven it up.
You reason by conjecture. More apt to say, if people actually gave a damn about roleplaying, and utilized the Table for its intended purpose, it would be alive. Put in all the best features of the various space docks into one place, though, and you wind up with Moronville.
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post
No it isn't what it is supposed to be! I pay for items I buy there with credits not a story...and who would listen anyway I can't seem to get anyone attention! It is not even close to what it's suppose to be! If it was as I was I could go to it at anytime not just at Earth or Qo'Nos! Make it alive the place is dead and makes no point as to why it was brought into game.

Now it while I was there I met with Capt Riker or Archer and was given a mission of vital importance that would be something! If, because it is an exclusive club I got perks other players didn't by going there that would be something! I have a mailbox, exchange and bank that I can go to from earth spacedock by not going to earth spacedock, YEAH!

Now if when I went to there and there was story telling going on and I could get "free" items then I would totally agree with you that it was doing Just what it is supposed to. But the fact is that it needs some spice and life to make someone who slaves at this game for 400 days is super thrilled to gain access to this exclusive club of captains!
Hmm, sounds to me like all you want is free stuff and stuff people dont have...greedy much?
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-17-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreannaSkye View Post
Hmm, sounds to me like all you want is free stuff and stuff people dont have...greedy much?
Um, no. This thread really isn't about ME getting these things. As a life member I have access to it and like probably most of the life members hardly ever find myself there for the reason that there is nothing there that merits my attention.

This thread is to look forward when all the non-lifers reach the 400 day reward and gain access to the CT and go "Oh, wow, 400 days for...THIS!?!" If I could go there and say "WOW! I gotta tell my friends about this place!" that would be something different.

I felt like the CT had so much potential and was super thrilled to find out I was getting access to it with a LTS! I wasn't at all dissapointed when I noted that the 400 day rewards included access to the CT, but that might have been cause of the Captains Yacht!

I am simply trying to help the devs present something great to us. If you see that as greed well, thanks for trolling, bye bye now! I'm not saying they MUST use my ideas. I'm hoping my posts would generate others to post thier ideas about the issue. So if you don't want to see improvements in the game fine go back to your rock otherwise you could present some ideas to help this thread thank!