Lt. Commander
# 11
06-17-2010, 04:19 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how a thread starts out for one purpose and then gets hijacked by someone who turns it into something else entirely.

If you read closely above, you will note that the thread is about the imbalances existing in the science field, not about who can or cannot play the game correctly, about PvE vs PvP; yet, some of you see that and only that and don't seem to have the perspective to grasp that there is more going on in the world of STO than just PvP. Frankly I find it irritating since you have an entire area for expressing your opinions about PvP. This isn't it.

I can appreciate that you have your own experience and point of view about things. I would really appreciate it, though, if you read a little more carefully to see what the thread is about before you respond with opinions that simply are not relevant to what's being said to Cryptic and not you.

I am certain to offend someone, and I am sorry for that. I've just had my fill of this sort of thing in the forums.