Lt. Commander
# 21
06-17-2010, 02:51 PM
<QR>

Also wanted to voice my thanks for making even more items available on the C-Store.

A lot of players accrued C-Points on referrals, while others bought them outright. It's good to have more variety in the C-Store, and I think all of the items added have (more or less) an appropriate value to them.

With the Account server having problems keeping up with players, it appears that these new items have been a big success. Count me as a satisfied player.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-17-2010, 05:20 PM
I think the C-Store numbers are going to speak for themselves, but in case they don't... thank you! Keep it up!
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Want to express my thanks for the C-Store update as well. Love the new items and hope to see more in the future!
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Yep I'm loving the update I now have all the items except the Deltaco shuttle. But I'm sure that will be arriving soon. Now if they would only offer this uniform
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-17-2010, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Cryptic,

There has been a lot of complaining about all the stuff that went into the C-Store during the "Mega Update." I for one would like to say Thanks. I was very happy to get the MU Uniform and the Enterprise. Also picked up the new Caitian race and the "Gold" (Rivera) Tribble. They're all very nifty.

Some may call me a fanboy for showing appreciation, but I don't care. I am a Trekkie, and I'm enjoying this game. It's got it's problems and bugs, but things are getting better with each update and I'm having a great time overall.

Before this release I had already purchased a Collector's Edition of the game with "exclusives" (Amazon Borg BO, Red Matter, TNG/DS9 Unis) and a Digital Deluxe Download (Joined Trill, TOS unis, NX, Khaaan, Bloodwine, and Automated Defense Battery). It does not bother me that other people can now get these things (the TOS uni for free no less). Additionally I have the Del Taco Shuttle Pet and LTS Liberated Borg. If these show up in the C-Store, I'm ok with that too.

Now if only I could make the Enterprise into a Tier 5 ship, give my Borg BO the "Infected" skin type and Lib Borg implant selection, and give my Lib Borg Captain the Borg BO jumpsuit... That would make me a fanboy!
Lets just hope that sales of future promotions can be powered by your enthusiasm instead of by Cryptic's credibility.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-18-2010, 11:03 AM
I hear that there has been great activity in the C-Store, which if true is great. I really want a couple of those bridges and the Caitians. If they open up elements from purchased species to the alien creator, i will probably buy all the playable species even if I have no intention of playing most of them.[
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm_dragon View Post
Yep I'm loving the update I now have all the items except the Deltaco shuttle. But I'm sure that will be arriving soon. Now if they would only offer this uniform
Yeah, I dig that uniform too. To that end I have my captain wearing the available TOS uniform and I've tried to emulate that green. He's been wearing it a while. I just added the MU "belt" (sash) to it. Looks pretty good I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpVis View Post
...If they open up elements from purchased species to the alien creator, i will probably buy all the playable species even if I have no intention of playing most of them.
Oh, that would be awesome. If you "unlock" a race, that races's parts (and traits!) should be available to you in the Alien Creator.