Lt. Commander
# 11
06-16-2010, 07:59 PM
I dont see why everyone wants the Galaxy X is it because it has a B.F.G or because it has the ability to cloak I just want to know if the Galaxy X is the Dreadnought that's suppose to counter the Klingon carrier and if not what is?
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-16-2010, 08:08 PM
I would just like this opportunity to say. I. TOLD. YOU. SO. To everyone who shouted me down a few months back when I warned them. "Tell Cryptic what you most want and they'll just put it in the C-Store".
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by count23 View Post
I would just like this opportunity to say. I. TOLD. YOU. SO. To everyone who shouted me down a few months back when I warned them. "Tell Cryptic what you most want and they'll just put it in the C-Store".
Don't make me sic Frankenberry on you. :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-16-2010, 10:18 PM
I wish I could earn one... don't have any friends with computer habits... why not active duty hours for something... or accolade points or something in game to earn Galaxy-X just totally burns me up....

Nap
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by count23 View Post
wow you told us so... do you want a dough nut? FYI most of us knew that already
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godowar View Post
I believe I remember Cryptic stating that everything in the c-store will be obtainable in game. Thus far this is not the case.
And you're surprised, because? It's not the first time Cryptic said one thing but did another.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
Wrong. They said that anything sold in the C-store that effected gameplay would also be available through gameplay. So far, the only thing that falls under that category would be the respec. And before you bring up the Galaxy X, it isn't being sold. That's just the delivery method, the same with the pre-order items.
Actually, the races affect gameplay. The Borg BO affects gameplay. The TOS Constitution affects gameplay.

How? Well each of the CStore races have some kind of unique trait. The Borg BO is essentially a Saurian with Efficiency, which makes it about the most powerful BO in the game. The TOS Constitution is a Tier1 ship with an EXTRA engineering console AND weapons (blue phasers) which level up with you.

None of these are available in the game now. Will these be made available through questing or some other mechanic? Actually, probably not. It would be a violation of their propaganda, but hey, it's not like they don't have a habit of violating their own propaganda, is it?
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
How? Well each of the CStore races have some kind of unique trait. The Borg BO is essentially a Saurian with Efficiency, which makes it about the most powerful BO in the game. The TOS Constitution is a Tier1 ship with an EXTRA engineering console AND weapons (blue phasers) which level up with you.

None of these are available in the game now. Will these be made available through questing or some other mechanic? Actually, probably not. It would be a violation of their propaganda, but hey, it's not like they don't have a habit of violating their own propaganda, is it?
Actually, the Uncommon Saurian BO with 'Efficient' is available in the game... (Just look for the most over-priced Uncommon BO in the exchange...) if "The Borg BO is essentially a Saurian with Efficiency", then whats the point??

And even if the " (blue phasers) which level up with you" is unique to the 'Connie', Uncommon 'Phaser Arrays' of the same Tier Rank will out perform it, so again, what's the point???