Lt. Commander
# 1 A few bugs
06-16-2010, 11:31 AM
I have noticed a few bugs so I thought I would bring them here.

The first bug that just showed up for me is that my Engineer officer keeps putting down medical turrets with out being told to and not while in combat. I have tired to turn off the placing of turrets but the engineer still keeps placing them. Am I missing something and if I am can someone tell me how to fix this.

The second bug and I am not sure if it a typo or if it is actually something wrong. I have gotten a few Aid the planet mission and the NPC will tell me that they want 10 of something and the mission will require that I give 20. While I don't mind providing 20 but if it a typo that is fine but if I am only suppose to give 10 of an item but it is requiring 20 then I am spend energy credits that I don't need to. So which is it?

Also I just remember this one and while it has been of help at times why in the middle of difficult space battles does a random Federation ship come to help. I don't really mind and it has helped a few times just wondering what causes the ship to show up and is there anyway to make this happen when I would like it to?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
I have noticed a few bugs so I thought I would bring them here.

The first bug that just showed up for me is that my Engineer officer keeps putting down medical turrets with out being told to and not while in combat. I have tired to turn off the placing of turrets but the engineer still keeps placing them. Am I missing something and if I am can someone tell me how to fix this.
I think this is something your BOs do automatically, the same way they use hypos etc.

Quote:
The second bug and I am not sure if it a typo or if it is actually something wrong. I have gotten a few Aid the planet mission and the NPC will tell me that they want 10 of something and the mission will require that I give 20. While I don't mind providing 20 but if it a typo that is fine but if I am only suppose to give 10 of an item but it is requiring 20 then I am spend energy credits that I don't need to. So which is it?
Bug. Have you tried to complete these missions with only ten of the items in your inventory? 'Cause I always use the replicator to create 10, and the mission completes fine; this experience suggests that Aid the Planet may be taking all rather than taking ten.

Quote:
Also I just remember this one and while it has been of help at times why in the middle of difficult space battles does a random Federation ship come to help. I don't really mind and it has helped a few times just wondering what causes the ship to show up and is there anyway to make this happen when I would like it to?
Are you at Rear Admiral? I believe some classes have a passive skill at a certain level that allows you to "summon" an ally to help if your hull is in tatters. This only has a certain percentage chance of happening.