Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 21
06-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpVis View Post
As I stated in that very same line which you quoted, politics should stay out of it. kronoso1979 suggested that your side represented the conservative side. I was merely trying to point out that it is hardly so clear cut by showing how the conservatives may in fact support Cryptic in this matter. kronoso1979 has his own reasons for believing you represent the conservative side and I see no reason to try to explain his stand in the matter. But if you want to argue with him about whether your position is liberal or conservative have at it. I am staying out of that mess.
I'm just trying to get them to stop filling up the forums with thread after thread of these silly complaints. Its taking up space that could otherwise be utilized for genuine posts by the rational players who actually enjoy the game and the cryptic staff. But so far metal and his "friend" from corpus don't seem to be able to get that idea through their thick heads. All they can seem to see is their own egos and virtual epeens and how cryptic did them so wrong.