Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 slider
06-17-2010, 08:24 AM
ok for a week know the penalties are getting fixed for free. noone said anything. know they are getting fixed it space without the items used to repair them for free exept major damage. the minor and critical are getting fixed.
ground getting fixed for free also and in space without the items needed. the doctor on sol and engineer fixes ship free. know my character on elite is glowing in orange on elite i havent died and i dont have any damage. are these bugs? is cryptic trying to drive me nuts? how are we suppose to know what is a bug and what isnt if we dont know what cryptic is doing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-18-2010, 12:58 PM
Wow.. this sounds like a pretty big deal, so you might want to try this again with a title that makes a little more sense. Like "Bug: NPCs performing Injury/Repair costs for free.", or something. I assume by "slider" you mean "difficulty slider", and by that you mean that injuries being caused by the difficulty slider are being repaired without cost. I don't know if the word "slider" as your subject is going to have the developer-attention-grabbing impact you're hoping for.

Personally I haven't noticed this because I rarely use the repair NPCs. I did, however, notice a huge unannounced drop in the price for injury/repair tools sold by the NPCs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-18-2010, 11:49 PM
i dont think so. as far as we know its not a bug. cryptic doesnt want to listen so we save money. im good.