Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
HI recent;y some of the interactive NPC have left their posts,

such as Malcom from the ship hard dissapeard from one zone, the earth dock tailor i found him at the corridor entrace to where he should of been, (not by the holograhic giant on the wall)

npcs are stuck in clumps either siting on floors or standing on a table.

i attach screen shot links.http://cid-99a724078cda7e11.photos.l...5&nl=1&lc=2057
Lt. Commander
# 2 NPC's
06-19-2010, 04:39 AM
I cant complete ground missions because the NPC's keep going under the ground where I cant see or target them to shoot them. My away team officers are also going under ground. I tried using the ingame bug report but it seems that it doesnt work as it will not post my reports.

I did not have this problem until the last patch came out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-19-2010, 05:04 AM
WOW all is very strange everything seemed normal at Star Base 1 three days ago when I played?
Lt. Commander
Its also been noticed there are now security teams on patrol too, maybe its a nice touch or somethings gonna happen there soon...
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-19-2010, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
WOW all is very strange everything seemed normal at Star Base 1 three days ago when I played?
its seems to of been last few days, and seems to happen in one zone or another but not all. maybe its because its busy at space dock or just a bug with npc sitting on the floor and standing on a table., maybe the sitting npc are from the club 47 location.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-19-2010, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThadG
I cant complete ground missions because the NPC's keep going under the ground where I cant see or target them to shoot them. My away team officers are also going under ground. I tried using the ingame bug report but it seems that it doesnt work as it will not post my reports.

I did not have this problem until the last patch came out.
This happened to me recently as well, but only once on a Delta Volanis cluster mission. Hasn't happened since.