Lt. Commander
# 1 PvP Queue Question...
06-22-2010, 07:14 AM
Ok, forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I'm not usually as interested in the PvP direction in a game as much as the PvE.

I'm trying to figure out the PvP aspect and wondering if there is something I'm doing wrong.

Basically, whenever I have looked to do PvP, I see a list of half-filled combats queued up, but none actually taking place because they are all half-filled.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just take the list of people and as they fill, THEN create a combat map?

For example, rather than have 20 people spread out thinly across 20 PvP queues, why doesn't it just take the first 10 sign-ups and put them in one queue and then take the next 10 in the next queue? I would rather see 2 full games than 20 nearly empty games of people waiting to play.

Or am I doing something wrong in the game and that's why I'm seeing it that way?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-22-2010, 07:57 AM
There is a thread in the PVP forum that addresses this particular issue pretty well. One of the forums members is taking all kinds of feedback and putting together a much more simplified and crisp looking queue system that should help some of these problems. I'd suggest checking it out. Maybe more attention there could get something done. People mostly just do Cap and Hold (small/large) and Cracked Planetoid the rest is largely ignored anyway.