Lt. Commander
# 11
06-23-2010, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb2008 View Post
Pvp balance is the reason why those shuttles have 1 hull point? I think they need MES or something of the like.
What would be hilarious is if Scramble Sensors worked on them and you get boarded by your own boarding parties...
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-23-2010, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
What would be hilarious is if Scramble Sensors worked on them and you get boarded by your own boarding parties...
Honestly if that happened the effects of boarding party should be negated right away when the crew realizes that they boarded their own ship.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-23-2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb2008 View Post
Honestly if that happened the effects of boarding party should be negated right away when the crew realizes that they boarded their own ship.
Right and when I'm scrambled then I shouldn't be able to send my Eng and Sci teams over either.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightw8
Doesnt tac team remove the debuff from boarding party?
Yup. It does. But in the great chess match that is "counter vs. counter" ... there is some value in forcing an opponent to use Tactical Team and then lock themselvs out of other, better options.

Yeah, I lose the effect of my brave little shuttles. But I think my team benefits from what that does to the target's global cooldowns.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
While I hope they never ever ever do anything like that ...

That's one really clever idea. I'll tip my hat to the ingenuity. Even if the reality of such a counter would make me cranky and scared.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Right and when I'm scrambled then I shouldn't be able to send my Eng and Sci teams over either.
Y'know, that's a really good point.