Lt. Commander
# 181
06-15-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
and provide a profit, which in the end is the point of any business venture).
Actually as explained by Warren Buffet I believe... profit is just a method of checking a business for a pulse. The measure of a business's success should be in the quality of service or product the business provides and the beneficial contributions to the community surrounding it.

Given that the man is the third richest man in the world, and for a long time held the number one spot, I'm gonna say he knows what he's talking about, and suggest that your statement is a little off the mark.

If I ran my own personal business from a standpoint of the purpose of the business is to turn a profit, I wouldn't have a business for long, and people would end up dead because I cut corners in order to focus on profit.
Lt. Commander
# 182 Ship Interiors for STO
06-24-2010, 02:25 AM
Ship interiors get my vote Craig. I'd love to have my character step off of the bridge and enter his Ready Room between flying to different sectors. Any chance of that happening sometime in the future?

I also hate being stcuk at Rear Admiral 5 can't wait for the upgrades you mentione..

RAdm.Braak.)
Lt. Commander
# 183
06-24-2010, 02:13 PM
I can't wait to even log on to the character creation page. Can anyone tell us when this server problem is going to be addressed? All I see is "Great season 2" and new things coming soon. Just fix the basic problems first please.