Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 141
06-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910burns View Post
PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE AGAINST CRYTPIC POLICY
I don't see any personal attacks in there, I see simple statements of fact.

If you like I can find the relevant posts.

Feel free to report me if you see fit.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 142
06-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Ya know, I don't recall them saying they were stopping the RAF only that the Gal X is going on the c-store. That being the case wouldn't it stand to reason that people would still get their titles and bonuses?


This is about the Gal X not all the stuff in the RAF. To be honest, I am very glad this is going on the c-store. It should have gone on the c-store at the outset.

To all the folks who got the Gal X, I am glad that you did and I am glad you are getting some compensation. I feel this differs from the COLTS MU situation due to the fact that even with the MU uniforms you still have your LTS to CO. Which as you know is a different game.

Once again, to those who are just sore at loosing their "exclusives" GOOD!. You want to be elite in a game? I have no problem with that but you should have to earn it. Not because of a uniform or a ship that you spent money one. You actions and game play is what should make you "leet" not your credit card.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 143
06-24-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSpray
I don't see any personal attacks in there, I see simple statements of fact.
I too went looking for the "personal attack" but could not find it. Maybe he has you confused with someone else.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
yea we need them to grandfather in the accepted people before the date. so anyone who accepts after today would not count, but anyone who accepted before today, and subs will count.
/ agreed we need to make it a mission to get these people taken care of!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 145
06-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
yea we need them to grandfather in the accepted people before the date. so anyone who accepts after today would not count, but anyone who accepted before today, and subs will count.
I would say "UPGRADED" by this date, not "ACCEPTED" that means that the game would need to be "Purchased" before 6-24-10. This would avoid people pushing through purchases to get the cryptic points. Therefore all would need to be "BILLED" before 7-24-10

GMDestra.... YOU OPENED THIS. CORRECT THE PROBLEM
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 146
06-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910burns View Post
I would say "UPGRADED" by this date, not "ACCEPTED" that means that the game would need to be "Purchased" before 6-24-10. This would avoid people pushing through purchases to get the cryptic points. Therefore all would need to be "BILLED" before 7-24-10

GMDestra.... YOU OPENED THIS. CORRECT THE PROBLEM
/ agreed these people need to be taken care of! We as a community need to make sure this happens!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 147
06-24-2010, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910burns View Post
I would say "UPGRADED" by this date, not "ACCEPTED" that means that the game would need to be "Purchased" before 6-24-10. This would avoid people pushing through purchases to get the cryptic points. Therefore all would need to be "BILLED" before 7-24-10

GMDestra.... YOU OPENED THIS. CORRECT THE PROBLEM
This, this, and more of THIS ^^^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 148
06-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
Ya know, I don't recall them saying they were stopping the RAF only that the Gal X is going on the c-store. That being the case wouldn't it stand to reason that people would still get their titles and bonuses?


This is about the Gal X not all the stuff in the RAF. To be honest, I am very glad this is going on the c-store. It should have gone on the c-store at the outset.

To all the folks who got the Gal X, I am glad that you did and I am glad you are getting some compensation. I feel this differs from the COLTS MU situation due to the fact that even with the MU uniforms you still have your LTS to CO. Which as you know is a different game.

Once again, to those who are just sore at loosing their "exclusives" GOOD!. You want to be elite in a game? I have no problem with that but you should have to earn it. Not because of a uniform or a ship that you spent money one. You actions and game play is what should make you "leet" not your credit card.
Almost every thing i have ever known that is the best is pricey and you have to pay to get that. Its like buying a HD digital box compared to a normal tv box, you pay alot more for the HD digital box then someone getting a normal digit box...being elite in perspective.

Many mmo's do this and have done so (SWG) did everyoen have a NSB nooo, but i did. Yes there are times when an object/class is earned ahem Jedi before NGE. But you cant say no to one thing because you cant afford it or what...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 149
06-24-2010, 09:19 PM
OK guys... i'm going to bed now, i expect to see a statement on the Situation with a Solution by a DEV when i wake up.

...not that i could sleep now but it is allready 3 hours past my bed time thanks to this Friday Bomb.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 150
06-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
To all the folks who got the Gal X, I am glad that you did and I am glad you are getting some compensation. I feel this differs from the COLTS MU situation due to the fact that even with the MU uniforms you still have your LTS to CO. Which as you know is a different game.
I disagree. The Gal-X recruiters got friends to play, who still should have subscriptions to the game as well. The Gal-X people are essentially getting a $50 reward for something that should have cost them nothing financially.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:01 PM.