Lt. Commander
# 11
06-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolist
Don't worry little Klingon. Cryptic keeps its words. You will get your special ship 2 years later.
It's not about the ships, I don't care about the Galaxy-X, I'm sorry but I just don't. What is the problem is that Cryptic is putting a ship into the C-Store that will give those that buy it a tactical advantage in combat (Cloak and Phaser Lance) when they said that they would never put an item into the C-Store that gave players a leg up (they said that when the C-Store was announced months before launch).

Take the cloak and the lance off if and it's fine in the C-Store, but with them on I will never support it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
It's not about the ships, I don't care about the Galaxy-X, I'm sorry but I just don't. What is the problem is that Cryptic is putting a ship into the C-Store that will give those that buy it a tactical advantage in combat (Cloak and Phaser Lance) [B]when they said that they would never put an item into the C-Store that gave players a leg up [/b](they said that when the C-Store was announced months before launch).

Take the cloak and the lance off if and it's fine in the C-Store, but with them on I will never support it.
Haven't you realized? Cryptic makes the flip-flop-ness of John Kerry laughable.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Haven't you realized? Cryptic makes the flip-flop-ness of John Kerry laughable.
Dude, I've defended Cryptic time and time again through everything (and you can form search me about it, lol) but this I'm not gonna help them on, because this is an absolutely moronic move if they are putting a purchasable cloak into the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Dude, I've defended Cryptic time and time again through everything (and you can form search me about it, lol) but this I'm not gonna help them on, because this is an absolutely moronic move if they are putting a purchasable cloak into the C-Store.
But little Klingon, why would you defend Cryptic? Cryptic has no honor!
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Quote:
But little Klingon, why would you defend Cryptic? Cryptic has no honor!
I defended them because with somethings they've gotten a bad rap and made the best of a bad situation, but this is a no-win that is entirely of their own making.

Also.....the "little Klingon" thing is annoying, lol (but that's probably the idea, :p)
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-24-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Also.....the "little Klingon" thing is annoying, lol (but that's probably the idea, :p)
I'm far more fond of "dread-headed stepchild"

Lt. Commander
# 17
06-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Oh that is a good one!
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-25-2010, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I'm far more fond of "red-headed stepchild"

Me too...I use it all the time, 'cause that's what they are.

BTW, I fixed your typo for you. Unless you really meant dread (as in the only hair style they get), in which case ignore said fix.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-25-2010, 03:50 PM
*Sits at the edge of the thread watching as little flames grow legs and run amok. She then stands up and opens a fire hydrant to douse the spreading fire.*
Closed Thread