Lt. Commander
I would love to see some sort of starship commissioning ceremony each time you gain a new ship. Nothing to extravagant Maybe an in game movie around 30 seconds long showing a few differant angles of your new ship, a brief narration to show off the best features of the ship ( could even end by showing your new ship leaving spacedock for the first time.)

I think the point im trying to make is that getting a new ship does not feel like the grand event it should be.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-25-2010, 03:30 PM
Ooh, I like this idea. Granted I love cut-scenes of any kind. A little ship class/tier tutorial would be an awesome and welcome addition to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-25-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthams View Post
I would love to see some sort of starship commissioning ceremony each time you gain a new ship. Nothing to extravagant Maybe an in game movie around 30 seconds long showing a few differant angles of your new ship, a brief narration to show off the best features of the ship ( could even end by showing your new ship leaving spacedock for the first time.)

I think the point im trying to make is that getting a new ship does not feel like the grand event it should be.
Probably a little too fancy... There is already new rank ceremony, so another cut scene is not called for. But what would be nice is a nice cut-scene after 'Ship Customization' and watch your new ship move out under thrusters from one of the Space Docks around the Sol Station, ready for service...
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
But what would be nice is a nice cut-scene after 'Ship Customization' and watch your new ship move out under thrusters from one of the Space Docks around the Sol Station, ready for service...
This would be especially great upon commissioning a BoP.