Lt. Commander
# 11
06-15-2010, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Skants would be a Season 1 Uniform option and Troi's "uniforms" are about as much uniforms as Wesley Crusher's acting ensign uniform or the play uniform Nog bought. So much so that when Eric Pressman took over, he told her she had to start wearing a uniform and indicated that the outfit she'd been wearing for most of the series wasn't one.
True, but we have the TOS female uniforms, so Troi's isn't really much different.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-17-2010, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenda
Damn. I'll never manage that, my manual dexterity can barely cope with doing one thing at a time. For me standing up and tugging down would result in an unseemly mess.
You could try binding the tug emote to a key of your choosing? And whenever you "stand up" you push the tug button.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Hat Off
06-17-2010, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Regarding TNG Series uniform, it's the one fromt he shows with the small collar trim (as opposed to the open v-neck from movies/DS9).

You can actually see screenshots in-game by going to the C-Store and clicking "info" - it should bring up two shots of TNG series uniforms.

The Rivera tribble (I believe that's the preorder one) is not as good as the higher tier tribbles you can breed:
http://stowiki.org/w/images/1/1c/Tri...ding_Chart.png
Nice chart. Alot easier to follow than the one I've previously used.

Also
*hat off* for Your tireless effort to always try and reply to us players questions in here without taking the attitude of a "Fanboi" and be sarcastic or rude when people are concerned but You try to meet it with good arguments and information instead.

You are the type of player any MMO needs in their Forums. I'm a bit too lazy to be as good as You are.

You deserve some kind of reward.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-25-2010, 12:45 AM
Once you have purchased a costume pack, how do you activate it? I've been to the tailor on Sol Station, and I can customise my costume, but I don't see the option it equip, say the TNG costume pack.

How do I wear the TNG costume?
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-25-2010, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis_Picard
Once you have purchased a costume pack, how do you activate it? I've been to the tailor on Sol Station, and I can customise my costume, but I don't see the option it equip, say the TNG costume pack.

How do I wear the TNG costume?
When you go to the tailor, the costume appaers at the change costume screen. It's under advanced (basic is just the ingame uniforms) Then it's just simply a matter of choosing the correct pieces from the dropdown menus (I believe they are under "Jacket" and "Trousers: Long loose"). Just remember the TNG uniform trousers are open at the bottom.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-25-2010, 05:18 PM
http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Skant#Skant
Male/female skants need to be added as disturbing as they are on men (of course Starfleet headquarters IS in San Fransisco). I would use them just for the laughs.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
So much so that when Eric Pressman Edward Jellico took over, he told her she had to start wearing a uniform and indicated that the outfit she'd been wearing for most of the series wasn't one.
This is the reason why Edward Jellico (Ronny Cox) is my all-time favourite Star Trek Captain.

"Get it done."