Lt. Commander
# 11
06-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
Yes, men, it is our turn now. Yes, again from Huffington Post. However, I am wondering if some of these items on this list were voted at stupid by a panel of women only, because I wouldn't mind having them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...2.html#s101528
Wait what? Bacon Candle is a dumb idea? I question that writers competence.

And the FairHair Visor? I am not even bald and I want one! Do they make one that has awesome 80s hair?

And the crying girl DVD, is that really any dumber than any other fetish? I'm looking at you vorarephiles.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-25-2010, 10:22 PM
Fairly certain alhocol should be on the list...

As for Manythose... yeah... Changing 1 letter makes it manly. (not like Pantyhose are called Fantyhose becuase they are for Females I mean Pemales.)
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-26-2010, 01:35 AM
All of those are dumber than a right wing conservative in parliament.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-26-2010, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Fairly certain alhocol should be on the list...

As for Manythose... yeah... Changing 1 letter makes it manly. (not like Pantyhose are called Fantyhose becuase they are for Females I mean Pemales.)
actually what makes mantyhose, mantyhose is that they have a fly in the front for you to pee thru... unlike pantyhose... which have no pee hole... coz they're for girls... who don't have a *****..... well... most don't....which is what makes them girls

also, maybe if we put bacon scent candles all over the platy thread she'll come back?