Lt. Commander
# 11
06-26-2010, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
If only the screenshot wasn't a code 403.
its not, its a changeling pretending to be a 403 code
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
If only the screenshot wasn't a code 403.
haha i used imageshack, either I accidentally deleted it a while ago or they did, in either case go to the second link to see a screenshot
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-26-2010, 08:56 AM
So I wonder... how would one make their own Laas?
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-26-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
So I wonder... how would one make their own Laas?
haha the same way, just make him look a bit bigger in the torso
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
haha the same way, just make him look a bit bigger in the torso
Thing is, Laas also has subtle ridges on his forehead; Odo's face is considerable less featured.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-26-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Thing is, Laas also has subtle ridges on his forehead; Odo's face is considerable less featured.
If there are ridges like that in STO then you can just add them in and use the slider to fade them out a bit. Think about it like this, in ST humans are the basis for all races. Add a ridge here, an eye there, and you have a new race. Odo as a Changeling is the same thing because he is based off of Humans. Add the same ridge here, the same eye there and you have a changeling that looks like that race. So if you add a Klingon ridge to the changeling in my tutorial and fade it out a bit you'll have a changeling that looks like a Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-28-2010, 07:33 AM
I want to thank whoever developed the Alien Tutorial. I now have a couple of Bridge Officers that I based on these tutorials; one Cardassian (with a Bajoran nose ridge, ala Tora Ziyal ) and one Denobulan, two races that I probably wouldn't have figured out on my own. Now if I could just figure out how to make a Rigelian without waiting for the random officer drop, I'd make one of those, too.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-28-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
I want to thank whoever developed the Alien Tutorial. I now have a couple of Bridge Officers that I based on these tutorials; one Cardassian (with a Bajoran nose ridge, ala Tora Ziyal ) and one Denobulan, two races that I probably wouldn't have figured out on my own. Now if I could just figure out how to make a Rigelian without waiting for the random officer drop, I'd make one of those, too.
That would be me, and you're welcome. I'll try to work on a Rigelian, but I can't promise anything.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-28-2010, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
That would be me, and you're welcome. I'll try to work on a Rigelian, but I can't promise anything.
Thanks, but don't try to break you brain trying. Besides, there's something to be said about "initiative."
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-28-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Thanks, but don't try to break you brain trying. Besides, there's something to be said about "initiative."
That's very true.
Closed Thread