Lt. Commander
# 11 reply
06-25-2010, 09:16 AM
i wasn't talking about incrasing there damage on hvt 3 just a higher percentage of shield bleed though damage
and on torpedo spread 3 letting one or 2 tricobalt devices would fly out and go boom and do most of there damage to enemy shields it would be useful when getting swarmed by fighters. they should still be destructible so no don't increase speed
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-25-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proteus22
i wasn't talking about incrasing there damage on hvt 3 just a higher percentage of shield bleed though damage
and on torpedo spread 3 letting one or 2 tricobalt devices would fly out and go boom and do most of there damage to enemy shields it would be useful when getting swarmed by fighters. they should still be destructible so no don't increase speed
oh, so this is a thinly disguised carrier compain?

long rant asside, Tricobalts are already aoe, additionally that have a tremendous damage potential when you actually use them right. Slamming three tricobalts into a person results in exuberant amoutns of damage.
Lt. Commander
# 13 reply
06-26-2010, 06:32 PM
no this isn't an anticarrier complaint it was just a suggestion on how the powers could be used effectively
Lt. Commander
# 14 Good Lord
06-27-2010, 02:32 AM
Why does every thread I have read become a b*t*****g match? Rediculous...the guy was not talking about cruiser anything...just in general upgrade on tricobalts. I think there speed needs increased. Stop adding stuff not said in posts and bashing ppl for it! This should be for a yay or nay and some reasons and that should be it. Yes ppl have great points to make...just don't become a sarcastic a:phole about it when you reply to the post.