Lt. Commander
I am a new enthusiast to the game and i can say i really enjoy it from the graphics to it's gameplay everything.
I've tried a lot of mmos but that one is a real fun.
So i was thinking what about cryptic adding some harcore pve ground raid contend which ends with a badass
huge alien broodmother!
I also think it would be nice a beast monster alien race which is enemy with both factions u know just like zerg in starcraft.

I think boss fights which are hard to defeat but they have cool rewards would put a very edge to the game.

Anyway that just a thought of mine as this game has a lot of stuff u can add and make it supreme
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-28-2010, 05:01 AM
i think your talking about the task forces, they are available at endgame when you reach rear admiral 5 (soon to be lowered to RA 51 i think)

there are 4 so far against the borg and the undine, with at least 1 or two more to come.

they are basically very hard missions needing 5 men, with puzzles and lots zerging. some people like them, some people dont. its maybe not quite what you mean but they are there
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-28-2010, 05:49 AM
I'd much prefer some "hardcore space PvE raids" be introduced instead. Ground combat is boring, drawn-out, clunky, and uninteresting.