Lt. Commander
give they new device slots one per new skillcap and have new devices for use only one of each type per ship
like a phaser lance , a rapidfire quantum torpedo or quantum launcher automated permiter cannon for shooting down mines and slow torpedoes
, or quantum mine launcher, or ablative armor generator that would give your ship 70 percent resistance to every thing for 15 seconds shuttle bay that would deploy 2 shuttle pets, anitmatter burst generator capable of decloaking ships that are close by and destroying mine fields, particle beam blast from nav defletor allows massive energy beam to shoot from deflector. these r some of my suggestions they all would be only allowed in special device slot and each time skillcap raised you would get another special device slot. so at vice admiral you would have 1 at admiral you would have 2. cooldowns would be between 2 and 10 minutes depending how powerful the device. also only one of each type allowed per ship it should be fairly easy to implement for all ships no real change to appearance
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-28-2010, 02:24 AM
I'm not sure exactly what u are suggesting. Can u explain in greater detail please?
Lt. Commander
# 3 reply
06-28-2010, 08:32 AM
each time you reach a new level cap like vice admiral in stead of getting a new ship your ship gets a refit nothing cosmetic is done but it opens a new device slot on your ship but in this special slot you would be able to acquire one of several devices to put into this slot they would have special abilities but they would have a long cooldown device suggestions
a phaser lance ala agt galaxy
ablative armor generator or metaphasic shields 50percent resistance to all damage for 15 or 20 seconds
shuttle bay launches 2 shuttles for feds 2 fighters for klinks
antimatter spread launcher good against mines destructible torps and fighters aoe damage
rapid fire quantum torp launcher auto largetting

these are just a few suggestions it should be easy to implement also you would onlly be able to add one of each no stacking and one one slot per levelcap
Lt. Commander
# 4 More Skill Points Please
06-28-2010, 10:44 PM
I am a RA5 and I would like to earn more Skill Points. I still need to strengthen my Hull and other abilities. I don't want to redistribute my skill points just add more. I am not satisfied with the way things are.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-29-2010, 12:26 AM
We are getting more skill points with season 2 when they increase the level cap.