Lt. Commander
# 331
07-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Hey there. Just asking you lot once more to please keep the thread tidy, before it would indeed need to be locked down. Remember the wise words on what arguing on an internet forum makes you appear like to others.

And possibly for several of you to go back and check what you wrote. Right now, I see several infractions and possible suspensions posted, so before we start having to do it, maybe some cleaning up could be done by you guys.
Topics should be "Respect"; "Insults" and "Personal Attacks".
Lt. Commander
# 332
07-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven
This is very nice to hear and I wish you luck. For my very first suggestion go down to the Klingon forums and say hello just to insure us that we actually have a voice. This might sound dumb to some, but hey the Klingons that are primary klingon player and have been here sense the beginning are probably some of your most loyal players. “If you can level through that you have got to be loyal”. Sorry for the sarcasm but its all that keeps me going. In all this is a very good way to get a jump on this EP business you have on your hands and it is a easy way to win some of your lost community back.

Sorry it's "The Klingon Player Type" that has brought this game down from day one.

From bullying in space PvP with superior ships to maxing toons for ground PvP and 1 shotting people, then whining on the forums because, "Feds are gonna have a cloak that's not fair, what's next Universal BO slots like our BoPs?.. oh I wasn't supposed to tell them about that shhh!"

Klingons are best as an NPC race.

Once Cryptic gets this, all the burned Klingons will go back to Eve.

Unfortunately that means Cryptic will have to build an actual AI instead of relying on rabid Eve players to fill that slot.

Again this is IMO.

Hoping the change will mean good things. You didn't stop the Galaxy going in the C-Store though, so Strike One.
Lt. Commander
# 333
07-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
Sorry it's "The Klingon Player Type" that has brought this game down from day one.
Please play nice with the Klingons. We have feelings, too.
Lt. Commander
# 334
07-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Yeah, but you're Klingons! Sure, you're a step or three above ninjas but it isn't like you're collies or anything ...
Lt. Commander
# 335
07-02-2010, 02:12 PM
...and back to topic! Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 336
07-02-2010, 02:12 PM
I try to play nice, but whenever theres ANOTHER whining Klingon, "But we are so abused!" post it kinda sets me off.

Sorry to all those "Nice" Klingons out there.

I did post on topic and I repeat, "I hope the new leadership does better things for this game."

Then I lamented that the Galaxy went into the C-Store anyway and declared "Strike One."
Lt. Commander
# 337
07-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Very sorry to see you go Craig. Thank you for all your hard work and best of luck for the future.

Gratz to DStahl i'm glad we have another person as passionate as Craig was about STO to replace him
Lt. Commander
# 338
07-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Seriously. I can understand rivalry, that can be a good thing, but the total hostility... wow.
Closed Thread