Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
This is a question for a Dev, if they'd oblige me.

Me and about 12 of my guildies love to solo Elite Level exploration missions. Call us sadists but we love it and it really makes the game enjoyable for us.

But we've noticed that it seems like the missions are 35% easier than they used to be.

Have the Developers ninja nerfed Elite level missions?

Im not complaining, just asking, respectfully.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-02-2010, 02:29 PM
i am wondering where you got your % from...lol

aside form that, many others do not like the offset from space and ground combat for the ladder scale of difficulty.

i have seen them mention they would look at the issue, but saw no confirmed altering of it.

(maybe your just getting 35% better)
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
i am wondering where you got your % from...lol

aside form that, many others do not like the offset from space and ground combat for the ladder scale of difficulty.

i have seen them mention they would look at the issue, but saw no confirmed altering of it.

(maybe your just getting 35% better)
could be that Im getting better.

But we actually losely took damage we were recieving in vent and realized we were getting hit with 35% less damage roughly.

Its a very loose number, but we all realized we just werent getting hit as hard as we used to get hit. It couldve been the damage difference of different mobs we were encountering but it would be nice to get a Dev response just so we can know for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-03-2010, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaT_Astrus_Mega View Post
could be that Im getting better.

But we actually losely took damage we were recieving in vent and realized we were getting hit with 35% less damage roughly.

Its a very loose number, but we all realized we just werent getting hit as hard as we used to get hit. It couldve been the damage difference of different mobs we were encountering but it would be nice to get a Dev response just so we can know for sure.
Did you change your shields? Or your power levels?
It is also possible that you just got easy enemies. Some of them are pretty easy while others are really though.
Or maybe you jsut learned that you can reduce incoming damage from torpedos by turning shortly before they hit
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-04-2010, 09:18 PM
I have noticed it seeming esier as well and not just on Elite.....also on advanced.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-04-2010, 10:10 PM
i thought he ment more the ground aspect verses the space.
advanced is easy in space, and a bit more of a challenge on ground.
most people argue about the ground being far too tough as compared to space on the same setting.