Lt. Commander
# 1 BO Ability
07-06-2010, 11:27 AM
I am puzzled about a BO ability and thought I would post this question. If this belongs in another forum section, I apologize in advance.

My latest toon has a Science BO with the hazard emitter I skill. I wanted to add this skill to my earlier toons. So, I went to Sol space dock and tried to purchase a new Sci BO with this ability so I could train one of my existing BOs. A couple of months ago, I discovered that I could hover over a BO before purchasing them and see what skill paths they had. None of the Sci BOs had the Hazard Emitter skill. I have gone back to Sol every night for the past week and a half looking to purchase a BO with this skill. I still have not found one.

Any suggestions on how I can find a Sci BO with the hazard emitter skill? Should I check DS9, Deep Space K7, etc? It should not be this difficult to find a Sci BO with this skill.

Thanks in advance to all who respond in a positive manner.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
I forgot to add that I am looking for another Science BO with this skill while logged in as an older Tac officer RA5. It would be nice if I had a Sci BO on my Prometheus class with this ability. I am NOT trying to add a second BO to my newer Eng toon with this skill.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-06-2010, 11:45 AM
easiest should be to visit the bridge officer trainer at sol station and let him train your BOs...
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Thanks. I'll try that this evening.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonius
easiest should be to visit the bridge officer trainer at sol station and let him train your BOs...
Yes, you have to visit the Bridge Officer Trainer. The BO vendors do not sell BO's with "Hazzard Emitter I".
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Just to add onto what Colonius said. You can also use BOs that you have acquired to train your current BOs. However going to the skill trainer might be best, but the choice is yours.