Lt. Commander
# 1 Training out of fleet
07-05-2010, 11:00 PM
I am a huge fan of PvP in STO, along with the other aspects of the game. PvP is my favorite though. I would love to have an advanced "Elite" player from one of the well known PvP fleets to help me refine my skills in game some time. Maybe even setup a normal training time. I do use Skype for voice Comms, so It may help in some of the advice given.

I want to become an better than a "good pug" and help my own team of freinds become better then they are.

Send me a Pm if interested in helping out.... thx
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Most of the fleets in the game use either Ventrilo or TeamSpeak, rather than Skype. I'd download both if you wanted to get in contact with them.

Pretty much all the major fleets have shown a willingness to help people who are competently seeking advice. You may want to consult with several, as they tend to have very different philosophies on PvP strategy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Have to agree with Edgecase that Teamspeak and Ventrilo (our voice comms) would serve you far better than Skype when attempting to contact and work with the major PvP fleets. Also as he stated, most of us are willing to help anyone who asks for it. Although any advice provided would be more general in nature as the upcoming 2.0 patch will undoubtedly change PvP to some degree, it would definitely be useful in elevating your game. If you ever have any questions for me, please feel free to ask...