Lt. Commander
I am a RA5 and still do not know how or where to access Special Task Force missions? Where do I have to go and who do I have to speak to to get these missions? If I need 4 other people to play with how do I find/get those people?

p.s. Does anyone know how to access the DS9 fleet action? I can't get any new Fleet missions after the Big Dig (which I completed twice)?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Not sure there is a mission for the ds9 fleet action, just fly up to the station in sector space, enter it and have fun.

As to finding people for the STF missions, there are a couple of custom chat channels about with people in them for just that purpose. 'Fed STF' for the fed (obviously) and 'KDF PvE' on the klingon side.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeT78 View Post
I am a RA5 and still do not know how or where to access Special Task Force missions? Where do I have to go and who do I have to speak to to get these missions? If I need 4 other people to play with how do I find/get those people?

p.s. Does anyone know how to access the DS9 fleet action? I can't get any new Fleet missions after the Big Dig (which I completed twice)?
You have to go to the Gamma Orionis sector by taking the transwarp conduit near Risa. First you'll need to speak to Admiral Quinn. You'll get the STFs from Captain D'Vak who is part of Battle Group Omega in the Gamma Orionis sector.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Great, thanks. I will continue on with the Borg Sector missions.

As to accessing custom chat channels, where would I find that in the menu or the HUD?
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Not sure this is entirely correct, but Escape-Chat Settings-Custom.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeT78 View Post
As to accessing custom chat channels, where would I find that in the menu or the HUD?
Right click on any of your Chat Tabs. At the top of this window you will see a Channels tab, where you can add Custom Channels. Then you can customize the color and define which Chat Tab you want them to appear in.