Lt. Commander
# 11
07-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Mostly I've gotten Mk X Green consoles, but I did find a Mk X Blue shield once. If nothing else, you can sell the stuff you get to make up for the cost of the items you provided for the mission. I'm sure you can get some pretty good stuff in there, just have to keep an eye out for those missions and make sure you keep your supply of commodities up so you don't have to pay the increased price from your replicator.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-06-2010, 10:50 AM
My best find from an Aid the Planet mission was a VR (purple) deflector dish with +38 to emitters. I was quite pleased, to say the least.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-06-2010, 11:01 AM
has anyone else found that these bug out quite often. Many times i use the offer and get nothing in return. i noticed the trouble mostly when i warped out of system and then opened and thought a fix might be to open prior to warp out. but now i have had several instances where this occurs while still in system. Just curious if this was a bug or normal gameplay on offering assistance to a planet with a sense of humor delivering an empty box.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-06-2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deol
has anyone else found that these bug out quite often. Many times i use the offer and get nothing in return. i noticed the trouble mostly when i warped out of system and then opened and thought a fix might be to open prior to warp out. but now i have had several instances where this occurs while still in system. Just curious if this was a bug or normal gameplay on offering assistance to a planet with a sense of humor delivering an empty box.
I haven't had one do that. You should probably bug that the next time it happens.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deol
Yup. It happened to me as well. When I took all of the ones I had stored in my 2 RA5 toons bank accounts, one per toon did nothing. The rest redeemed themselves as Green Mk X loot.

So, unfortunately, you are not alone in this...
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Odd, I thought it was becuase if the tribble was big enough it'd eat the Klingon. :p
Say, like...maybe...this size?

BIG TRIBBLE!
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-07-2010, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatbhuda View Post
I haven't had one do that. You should probably bug that the next time it happens.
And a GM Ticket if you want it replaced. I got the option to get another gift of friendship or a random item that would "spawn" from a gift of friendship anyway. (You should probably specify which you want in the GM Ticket to make it go faster.)