Lt. Commander
# 31
07-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Better to judge people on the content of their posts rather than the volume.
++++ QFT +++
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
They tried a rep system on the City of Heroes board. It failed miserably. "Oh, you said something I don't like. Negative rep." Seriously. I got like four negative rep posts for saying that Captain America was my favorite super hero.
Post count enabling leads to Golden Girl's....

(Those from COH will know what I mean).

(Granted that there was never a change when post counts were removed, but heck, it was an ingrained habit from day 1).
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
PS: And a question.. why cryptic folks reply on my threads when they're not that important as this one, and all the threads i make suggesting new game mechanics or other interesting stuff get overlooked
I personally respond to the stuff I 1) notice during my workday, 2) can actually speak to. I can't get into the esoteric stuff like T4 cruiser DPS because I suck at math and I don't have access to that particular spreadsheet
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Quote:
I personally respond to the stuff I 1) notice during my workday, 2) can actually speak to. I can't get into the esoteric stuff like T4 cruiser DPS because I suck at math and I don't have access to that particular spreadsheet
wait, the "Marketing guy" doesn't have access to specific data regarding in game item stats? madness!

Honestly the way new and redundant topics spring up it would be a pretty hectic schedule just to answer them all. Personally I prefer to know the devs are working on content and bug smashing than tweeting or thread camping.
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Ah yes, in your case i totally agree, since you're the marketing dude and my posts (and other threads i support) don't have much to do with marketing stuff.

Getting back on topic.. i'll take back the justification i've made My reasons are selfish as a matter of fact.. i'm curious to know how many posts i have

But, only on the character profile, like i mentioned (if possible).. and not under the avatar.