Lt. Commander
# 21
07-07-2010, 10:26 AM
USS Enzyte
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-07-2010, 10:28 AM
this is one way to shrink the corridors, i suppose...
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius1986
Hello. I have a character that is the maximum size the game will allow, but I think 7 feet is too small. We should be able to have 14 feet. I hereby request that not only character size be doubled, both vertically and horizontally, but that weapons will scale appropriately, so that the two handed full-auto weapon I am carrying no longer looks tiny in my gigantic, hulking hands.

I am not a big person in real life, so I love the feeling of being massive, tall, and towering over everyone else. It gives me great pleasure to know that I am bigger than everyone else. I like to know that when the chips are down, I've got it where it counts, in muscle, form, and stature. Encircled as I may by inferior, tiny peoples, I shall stand fully erect, enormous and amazing.

Please heed my request and increase my size, even if I have to pay monthly installments on the C-store, so that I can feel good about being a man and get my confidence back.
And I thought we had finally run out of new and original things to complain about...

Thanks for keeping it fresh!
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-07-2010, 11:04 AM
What better way to rouse the spirits of my fellow men and inspire desire and trust in women, then by becoming a living symbol of titanic power and courage? Nothing could intimidate a man so well endowed. All I ask is for some natural male enhancement in the c-store, so that I can fully realize my potential.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-07-2010, 11:27 AM
I clicked on this knowing it would be full of win
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
What better way to rouse the spirits of my fellow men and inspire desire and trust in women, then by becoming a living symbol of titanic power and courage? Nothing could intimidate a man so well endowed. All I ask is for some natural male enhancement in the c-store, so that I can fully realize my potential.
For some reason I'm really reminded of Exalted the RPG system, I think it's actually perfect for you. One popular Lunar exalt theme is to be upwards of sixteen feet tall and leading a massive army of your own half-exalted children. Numbers in the hundreds are not uncommon.
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.LoveMonkey
For some reason I'm really reminded of Exalted the RPG system, I think it's actually perfect for you. One popular Lunar exalt theme is to be upwards of sixteen feet tall and leading a massive army of your own half-exalted children. Numbers in the hundreds are not uncommon.
This is what I'm talking about Devs, I hope you are reading. I want my own army of half-exalted children, reaching out and conquering the stars with their iron gauntlets, crushing any and all who dare resist the wide girth of my empire.

EDIT: That also gives me an idea for a fleet. I'd call it, "Shadow of the Colossus" - where I am the Colossus and everyone else must cower in my planet-sized shadow.
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Never did I say I was human! My character is an enormous, purple alien. So no human rules apply, therefore.
Oh no! Its the GRIMACE! Nothing can stop the Grimace!!! AAAH!