Lt. Commander
Hey, maybe I am crazy, but I haven't heard the trademark Borg warning yet since I have been fighting them at Admiral.

Is there a specific time I hear it, and is there a way I can make it occur? I have yet to hear it. Makes me sad inside.

Can someone throw me some input? Thank you in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olin7306 View Post
Hey, maybe I am crazy, but I haven't heard the trademark Borg warning yet since I have been fighting them at Admiral.

Is there a specific time I hear it, and is there a way I can make it occur? I have yet to hear it. Makes me sad inside.

There's little to no dialogue anywhere to be found by any sort of person or mob. I find the silence of my enemies to be absolutely deafening.

However, I would like to point out that the Borg's signature trademark would lose a lot of steam if you heard it over and over again. I think it should be kept to specific, scripted events.

Furthermore, you're in the Borg's collective conscious. You could chalk it up to the Borg recognizing your biopattern and ship designation. Announcing themselves to you would be superfluous
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olin7306 View Post

I can't find the post, but one of the devs said that they didn't want to over use the Borg "We are the Borg..." refrain. They only use it for special moments so that it doesn't become mundane and loose it's impact.