Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
On Tribble, for 2.0, Ambassador Jigo Sugihara is wearing a uniform that is from the final TNG movies. It's the Dress uniform that is seen at Riker's wedding; My question is, will it be available to wear when 2.0 is released?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argenacob
On Tribble, for 2.0, Ambassador Jigo Sugihara is wearing a uniform that is from the final TNG movies. It's the Dress uniform that is seen at Riker's wedding; My question is, will it be available to wear when 2.0 is released?
I believe there is an Admiral Uniform coming for 200 day reward. Perhaps it will be that uniform.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Is the ambassador's uniform in game not the one you get for getting top rank in the diplomatic corps?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrinx
Is the ambassador's uniform in game not the one you get for getting top rank in the diplomatic corps?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-09-2010, 04:45 PM
What you are seeing is a reward for ranking up in the new Diplomatic Corps missions! Players will have access to it once they get to the highest Diplomatic rank, come season 2.


Cheers,

Matt
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-09-2010, 05:56 PM
Hey Matt - you mentioned before that it's not an exact version of the TNG-movies dress uniform, but a subtly different version, designed specially for the game.

That's really cool, but it also leads me to a question:

What are the chances of us getting the actual TNG-movie dress uniform in-game as well? And, on a similar note, all the other dress uniforms for the era-specific costumes we've already got? The more the merrier, say I!

Photos, for easy reference:

TOS Dress Uniform

TNG/DS9/VOY Dress Uniform

TNG Movies Dress Uniform
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-09-2010, 07:03 PM
I'd love to see Dress uniforms added as a whole slot (like off duty uniforms) for the specific purpose of being used mostly by your crew and yourself during the First Contact missions.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
07-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamion View Post
I believe there is an Admiral Uniform coming for 200 day reward. Perhaps it will be that uniform.
I had thought the 200 day reward was implied to be the future variant that matches the 100 day future badge.

Anyways, more dress uniforms!

And a costume slot to go with them!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
07-10-2010, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrNightfire
I'd love to see Dress uniforms added as a whole slot (like off duty uniforms) for the specific purpose of being used mostly by your crew and yourself during the First Contact missions.
There's a new character costume slot up on Tribble. Perhaps for this?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
07-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Will all Federation NPC ambassadors start sporting this new uniform? I think it would look great on the ambassadors in the "Kuvah'magh" mission
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:05 PM.