Lt. Commander
# 21
07-08-2010, 12:53 PM
It's the score itself that make no sense, accolades are tasks that you do in the game, killing a particular race, exploring the same nebula tons of time, etc...

I'd like to SHOW on my char my dedication to certain activities, right now you can only display 1 title of you want.

I'd like my character web page to show a list of accolades of my choice amongst the one I've done...

85 points for exploring a nebula 70 times or 85 points for killing 200 romulan ships... Are they equal?

When I first read the post I thought about adding Accolade display in char bio (both in game and on the web) and this is still something I really want.

But people are worried about the score... so remove the score from Accolades, let us choose what Accolades to display in our info and we are all happy
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-09-2010, 01:29 PM
well, i guess i am just a noob but where is the score listed?
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grogparty View Post
well, i guess i am just a noob but where is the score listed?
open you log then go to the Accolades Tab and it your total score will be ath the bottom under the list.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xth3xr34p3rx View Post
open you log then go to the Accolades Tab and it your total score will be ath the bottom under the list.
odd... i opened my log and there was no seperate tab for accolades. there is a drop down menu where i selected accolades and it lists all of the ones i have but i do not see any listing for an overall score. i checked a couple of toons and find the same.

maybe i am bugged.

edit: i found it. had to use the pencil looking log button on the radar screen. lol 2745 on my RA5. guess i need to start playing him again.